Friday, June 18, 2010

My Family spring 2009


044
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Look how tall Jed had gotten...he was all elbows and knees.
Savannah is having a yard sale here this weekend. All the money goes to The Four Diamonds. Tomorrow she will be alone so I am going to hang out on the porch. All I am worried about is what is going to happen to all the stuff at 5pm tomorrow...I hope it's all gone.
I have five days of work left. That is crazy. I cannot believe I took the lay off. Especially since I will not have any money until almost October....what was I thinking??!! I can't change my mind now, I'm all in, or out depending on how you look at it. I am glad I won't be there as they slowly take our department apart. We had people in there the other day, while we were working, that were climbing all around our machines....turns out they were the people moving the machines to the company that will have all of our jobs. Lovely, they couldn't have waited until 4pm after we were gone?? It's just rude. I don't want to be there through that.
Every time I work the job I had today I see at least 2 people that do not know about Jed. I dread that. It is exhausting, I hate telling people when they ask how my son is. I told some friends that when someone asks me how my son is....a part of me wants to say...dead. I know that is sick but it's true. I don't do that of course but I almost kind of want to. But then I think he is not dead....he really isn't, he has passed to the other side or even better.. moved on to the next stage. That is what I believe....actually it is what I know. I KNOW he is not dead....he is very much alive just not here in a body. He has moved past that...on to bigger and better things. Anyway....I hate answering that question...I feel bad for the people asking...it's the last thing they want to hear. Poor people.
Jeddie babe I am missing you. I need you here, sliding into the kitchen doing your funny little disco moves. Singing in the bathroom. Talking to the TV in your room...all those things, the things that gave our house life. The "JED" stuff. We all miss you so very much. They say time flies....I hope so. I can't wait to see you again.
Mommy loves you
Love J & k

No comments: