Monday, June 28, 2010

Grilling with Uncle Adam 2008. Jed loves to cook with his Uncle Adam, one of his very fave things to do.
So today was my first day unemployed. It went ok. Had brunch with mom, Savannah and Grace...for Grace's b-day. Then Savannah and I went to the grocery store...yuck. I stopped over at mom and dad's this evening and Adam and the Mac showed up. They hung out while Tiersa went to the gym. I left there and went to water my grass seed. I stayed out of Jed's room today. I have to dust but...it is very hard to go in there. I just stand at the doorway a lot. I am working very hard at not being completely miserable.
I have an appointment tomorrow morning in Harrisburg at HACC. I'll let you know how it goes.
Jeddie, my heart hurts. I still cannot believe I am sitting here....and you are gone. Oh my god.....Jed.....I hate this. This is NOT how it was supposed to be. We were a team...the 4 of us..with you and I being a team within a team. I don't know how parents live through this.......or why. It all just sucks....Hurry up life, lets move this along..I need to be with Jed.
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: