Thursday, June 17, 2010


Savannah and I did some landscaping. We put black rocks all around it and plastic under the rocks to keep the weeds out. I trimmed all the grass, it is starting to look much nicer. Tomorrow I will stop and get some red flowers. Some one asked me if the quarters were in the stone..no they are not. Jed leaves quarters for people and some people bring the quarters over and leave them on the stone. That's what's up with the quarters.
Here is my latest Jed story. When I am headed to see a medium/ psychic I always ask Jed to get the medium/psychic to sing the song from Cat-Dog so I know it's him. Well that has not happened yet. Yesterday a friend posted a picture of her dog standing the the rail of her deck. I loved it. Someone commented under it "cat-dog". When I went to bed last night I posted that all I could hear was Jed singing that song. He would sing it every morning when he was 4 and 5 right before I left for work. His voice was so squeaky from the steroids. It was great. Over the course of the night I had a few comments on my post and some were lyrics. Brent wrote an entire verse. So....Jed HAS sung the cat-dog song to me..just in a different way. Jeddie is always with me..keeping an eye on me...and many others.
Savannah is having a yard sale tomorrow and Saturday. All money raised goes to The Four Diamonds Fund. Come on by and buy some stuff!!! Everyone always needs more stuff.
I love this picture. It's Jed wearing my Great Aunt Jerry's Mink. He even took a nap in it that day!!! Funny Funny boy.
I love you baby Jed. I am missing you...oh how I am missing you. Savannah and I were talking about how happy you would be for this next phase coming up in our house. I know you would be excited to have me home and you would make it fun to save money (cause we won't have any). I can only imagine what kind of dinner you would come up with. Missing you baby love. I do not like doing anything without you...it all sucks. Thanks for "singing" cat-dog to me!!! It is such a calming, happy feeling when I know you are near me. Mommy Loves You baby love.
Love J & k

1 comment:

Lisamolina said...

Thinking of you and Jed today. Love seeing all the photos of Jed! I think of you all the time, and try to hold you up from here in Austin. Keep the memories coming!
Lisa M. and Thomas -