Monday, June 7, 2010

Jed and Fred Halloween 2009


Jed and Fred
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

LOVE THIS PICTURE.
Oh my am I tired. I stayed up late last night reading my notes from the movie I watched for class so I didn't look like a complete moron tonight. Of course my brain was so fried there was always a 10 sec delay between the prof asking me a question and when I start to talk. Very awkward silence in there! I finally said, sorry, I'm really tired and my professor said "well Kristin, life's tough" Yup tell me about it! Oh well I have to keep telling myself this is my "test" class. I can only do what I can do. If my brain starts to revolt i just have to go with it.
I read something this morning on the PA unemployment web site. It said something about the fact that if you file in the month of June they look at your "base" year of Oct. Nov. and Dec. well I didn't work those months. As of tomorrow I have worked a quarter though..18 weeks. It says you have to work 18 weeks to get the maximum length of benefits. I emailed them and the answer I got was "no determination can be made until you file"....HEY people it's an easy question to answer, is my 1 quarter good enough or did I have to work last year too??? Geeze. My Mommy is going to look into it tomorrow for me..yay mommy. Speaking of having people do things for me, Mr Jim and Grace are working on the headstone issue and I am sure it will be resolved and put in very soon. Thank god I have my own little team!
Now I need to go type up the notes I took in class tonight so i can read and understand them. If I wait until tomorrow I will not know the meaning of what I have written.
Good night lovey. Today was an extra hard one..maybe because I am so tired. Danny is back at work...that is nice. I am missing you Jeddie..really, really missing you. Today I just have this overwhelming need to touch you. This sucks so much, I hate this. Everyday is so hard ,it is exhausting. I fake and smile and fake and smile....very tiring. Baby Jed...Mommy loves you & is so lonely without you
Love J & K

No comments: