Thursday, June 10, 2010

September 2009...the day Jed got his glasses. He was so happy with them. He looked so grown up. My guy...how cute is he.

Well, today I did it....I signed the paper that says I am taking the lay off at the end of the month. I can't change my mind. Once the paper was signed that's it...so I guess that's it. I really think it is the right decision....I hope. The 25th will be my last day.
I am tired, I was in bed and couldn't sleep and I remembered that I didn't post a picture. I hope now I can go up and sleep.
As always, I am missing my guy. I hate that I don't have any words to explain how I really feel. I know I write the same stuff everyday but that's just how it is. The missing is always here and it covers everything like a gray blanket. Everything I do, say, think or feel is through this blanket of missing Jed. It will never be different, it couldn't. Some days it's heavier than others but it is always there and always wrapped around me...it always will be. The pain that goes with it is like someone squeezing my heart..all the time.
Baby Jed, Mommy loves you...I hate being apart from you....can't wait to see you...hurry hurry
Love J & K
The stone is to be set next week by Friday at the latest....thank goodness. Thanks G & J

No comments: