Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jed July 1998 10 mos old


Jed144
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

OMG could that kid be any cuter? I can hear that giggle. It was his 1st trip to the beach. He loved floating in the pool! This was the same week that he discovered the Tele-Tubbies. His first word was "well-wo wa-wa" translated yellow La La..his fave tubbie! Missing my guy like you could never believe.
Took my final this evening. I also got my paper back. He took pity on me and disregarded how I saw the ending..which was the wrong ending! I don't know what the max amount of points was that you could get on this paper. I know it was over 100...I got 100. It was more than both the other girls....weird. My final only took me 45 mins. That always worries me. I reviewed it 3 times so if I forgot something or was not in depth enough I didn't catch it. I guess I will find out somehow. I never activated my Penn State account because I knew I was only going to be there for 1 short semester. I am hoping he emails me the grade. I guess I have to call the registrar's office and have a copy of my class grade mailed to me so Harley will pay. I am assuming I have at least a C in this class.
Jeddie spaghetti ...nothing has changed since yesterday except the fact that I miss you more. I hate this, it's HARD and PAINFUL and it SUCKS. Whenever I was having a hard day or just tired... being with you always made me feel better. I knew I could come home to you and things would be better....not now. Now nothing gets better...just harder. Mommy loves you sweet pea
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

Maybe he liked your ending better.

Of course you did fine on your final, you're much smarter than you give yourself credit for.
xo