Saturday, June 12, 2010

This was Halloween 2007. He loved to hang on the porch and divvy out the candy! Love that smile....
Today was just another Saturday without Jed. It is so weird to wake up and not to either have Jed in our bed or go check on Jed . I automatically think about how Jed would be feeling when he woke up, if he would want to go somewhere or just hang out or even sleep all day. It is weird to get up and wander around not knowing what to do. Today I went over to Mom's to see Livi-Mac. Then mom and I decided to go to the market. After I got home I went with Danny to eat and to the tattoo shop where we all go. He is having a tattoo of Jed put on the back of his shoulder. They are drawing it up and he will have it done near the end of July. It should be pretty cool. I still cannot decide what to do for mine. I want something added to the one I got to celebrate the end of Jed's treatment. The happy one. I love that tattoo. Anyway, so now I am "rugging". The pink one I am working on is really very pretty. It is for the silent auction..but I really like it!
Tomorrow I think we are headed to Grace and Jim's to swim for a bit. I get to put my squishy white body in a bathing suit. The great thing about their pool is that it's in the middle of now where!
That's all, nothing exciting happening. Same stuff
Good night baby love. Your stone should be set this week, before Friday. I am missing you...as always. Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: