Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clearlake Ca, 2001 Savannah, Danny and Jed

jed224

Danny came in early this morning. I said hi and went to bed. He was still sleeping when I left at 7:30am. I just walked in the door and he is headed to bed. Tomorrow he will leave at 5:30, Savannah and I are leaving about 7:30am to head to Long Island. It's our visit to George Anderson. We are coming back the same day it's a 5 hr drive one way but we should be home by midnight. I'll let you know how it goes. I am trying not to be excited or go with any expectations...yeah right.
I started my paralegal class tonight. So I was at school from 9am to 9:30pm...long day. My professor is really nice. She is about my age and is a lawyer. The lady that sits next to me..is around 60 and her name is Linda! Thanks Jed :) It will be a hard class but some of the stuff from business law overlaps...which is great.
I came home to lasagna (ground turkey) and strawberry cake yum...thanks mom.
Ok, gotta go to bed. I guess I will see Danny on Friday. :)

Good night baby Jed. I hope to talk to you tomorrow....well I talk to you all the time but I hope to hear back from you. I am missing you so so much. I guess you know that our class tagged and released a butterfly today in environmental science. I kind of stayed in the background....didn't want to have to explain why I was crying. Oh baby Jed...this is so hard.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K
It's nice to have Danny home and our little 3 people family together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know how it goes!safe travels!
kait

Anonymous said...

good luck know that i am with u in my heart. xxoo mommo