Friday, September 24, 2010

Jed, Grand Marshal of the 2008 Bike Night Parade!!!! It was VERY cool! He and Danny led the parade, with Dad and I right behind them.

017

Jed and Officer Buchkoski

Jed is in good hands!

Tonight is the Bike night parade. Last year Danny and I went but Jed stayed with Mommo and Hop for a couple of hours. He wasn't feeling well enough to go. This year we did not go.

Jed and Jon, the man who made it all happen

This is Jon. He made it all happen. It was his idea to have Jed as Grand Marshal. I am so glad we have those memories. Like so many, they are at the same time, extremely painful and beautiful.

Here he is being interviewed for the news!
Biker Jed
I think there are still links on the right side of the blog to the videos of that night. I haven't checked them lately. I can look at pictures (most of the time) but I cannot watch videos.
Ok, I have to go. Sometimes thinking about things makes me sick to my stomach...
Good night baby love. I hope there is a reason I am stuck here living without you because it is torture.
Mommy loves you ....forever
Love J & K

No comments: