Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have been watching this plant ALL summer. I could not remember what I planted there but I knew it was something! It finally bloomed yesterday....
daisy2
and of course it's a daisy!!!
I can't say that I remember exactly picking that out. I thought Jed and I got all pink, white and pale blue but hey now there is a HUGE daisy plant with yellow centered daises! I'll take it!
Bike night 2006 and Jed's 9th birthday....
jed mommy and mommy's bike  9-29-06

Jed's 8th birthday.. we took the boys to ride go-carts and bumper boats...
Jed's Party Pics 089

We had dinner at my mom and dad's today. Uncle Vance came in to see Gram and they came to dinner. It was great to see him. Adam was at work but Livi-mac was there with Tiersa. It was a nice afternoon. This evening Savannah and I ran around and did luncheon stuff. We had some posters printed with all the raffle items on it and a few other things. Everyone keeps reminding me that she will not be here next year so I will be doing it all....um, we will see. Not too sure about that.
I think that's really all that is new.....nothing really.
Missing my guy.
Jed your absence is huge. Everyone says life is just flying by...I say lets go lets go...get movin. Can't wait until the day I get to be with you again. You and your sister are in the most opposite places you could ever be. I hate that I cannot be in both.
Mommy loves you baby Jed.
Love J & K

No comments: