Friday, September 17, 2010

Jed and Savannah at a wedding 2008..how freaking funny is he in that hat!! He was the best man...don't ask how long the marriage lasted....
Oh my they are so cute!

Studying...studying...127 flashcards of legal terms....and I haven't gotten past the 3rd chapter of the book. Exam on Monday in Environmental science. Six chapters for that. Fun. what am I doing to myself? I am still looking for that job where I sit on the beach and read books. If anyone knows of an opening somewhere please let me know.
Nice,
The hat just cracks me up.
Cowboy Dan, I think your hat is too small!
Even Danny had to try the hat. oh my

Good night Jeddie. I am missing you so very much. Check on Jaz and I heard Aaron is back there again. Check on him too. Cancer sucks Jed. Really truly. Sprinkle some fairy dust on our nurses they need support and help too. One more day down, one day closer to you. Mommy Loves You baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Kristin, Reading your blogs and can definately see from whom Jed gets his witty sarcasm/humor. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Whatever; I like it.
As far as school goes, unless another door opens wide and money pours in, well, I know it seems the "hard" way, but honey, I just sense that you are doing what's the best for yourself. I believe in you....and am very proud of your "keeping on".
Wish with ALL my heart could be at the luncheon and give you a big hug! For now, just sending you caring thoughts. Love, Susan