Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How cute is he???

Jed244

Long day at school. When I pulled into the parking lot this morning exactly as I parked Gives You Hell by the All American Rejects came on. That is one of Jed's favorite songs. Thanks Jeddie!!! I didn't give anyone hell but hey...

Jed264

This is Jed and Autumn...she is 13 today. Exactly 1 week older than Jed. Happy Birthday beautiful Autumn!

I am tired, headed to bed. I am trying not to fixate on the fact that I have to do a presentation in two of my classes by the end of the semester. Blugh, gag . There is nothing worse to do for a class than a presentation.
Ok, good night Jeddie Spaghetti. Missing you...of course. What are you doing where ever you are? I hate not knowing. I hate all of this, everything. I miss your sweet shining face and your always, forever smile. I miss your smart ass comments and your twisted view of things. I miss arguing with you and talking with you. Singing in the car alone is nothing close to when you were there to sing too. I miss every single thing about you, every single thing you brought to my life. I have to keep reminding myself that I am grateful and lucky to have had you here for 12 years. I have wonderful memories and I know you are here with me now,....just not exactly how I want. Mommy Loves You always......
Love J & K

No comments: