Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jedediah Thomas Smith....

j1

You are loved and missed beyond words by too many people to count....

jed

Jed has given us many gifts but the best are all the people he has brought into our lives. He knew his absence would leave a hole so large that we would need many many people to help keep us going. So once again...Jed has taken care of us. I would love to write something eloquent and moving but really....not my style. We love all of you very much. From our delivered dinner from Grace to flowers and photo albums from Mom and Nana, drop by visits from Hop, phone calls, texts and many, many messages of hope and love, we appreciate each and everyone. I tried hard to not think too deeply about what today really is. It's just too much, just too hard. Thank you to everyone for continuing to help us keep going. And thank you Jeddie for making sure we are taken care of.

4305802254_c73186db782

Jed, I'm too tired to write about how much I miss you. All the hopes and dreams, the things I thought we would be doing and how much fun we would have...I can't talk about all that has been lost but I am grateful for what I have been given and what I can keep with me. My memories and the love we share will always carry me through. Don't get me wrong...I am not happy about all this AT ALL but I will hold on to what you have given and keep on. Not marching or anything, more like a plod but I will just keep going. Everyday down is a day closer to you. Happy Birthday Mr. Teenager. I hope your days are filled with sunshine and love, fun and laughter.
Mommy Loves you baby Jed.
Love J & K

No comments: