Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am watching our show Jed....The Biggest Loser AND I am eating ice cream. I know your here. :) I didn't even think of going to get something "special" to eat for the premier like we used to but Danny randomly came down stairs, walked by and said "I'll be back I need ice cream". Perfect timing. I didn't even recognize the perfectness of it until Danny said. "if I keep eating this I will have to be on there". Oh my Jeddie...Guess I better stock up on "Tuesday night food".
So I was standing on the deck...because our stupid dog wouldn't go out unless I did. I was thinking I should walk to the cemetery, it's been a few days. I then decided no, I'm going back in to work on my paper. As I was standing there, getting ready to go in, there was a huge commotion from the neighbors tree. It was so loud...and then three crows flew out. They flew all around the back yard and the house making all kinds of noise. I had to laugh, they were comical. I knew it was Jed and my grandfathers saying..."Take a walk, get some air". I came back in the house and sat down. I said, "Jed I don't want to walk over tonight".....then my Internet went out. Savannah's works fine...I cannot get on our own network. Even now, two hours later. Anyway, I put my shoes on and walked to the cemetery. I literately could feel Jed making me go. As I walked into the cemetery I noticed the moon. It was so pretty.
cemetery
Then I looked down, there was dead grass everywhere. Right next to my foot was one little daisy.
2010-09-21_19.07.17
daisy
I picked it. I knew it was for me. Two of the mediums I have seen said Jed is giving you daises. As I started to walk I realized the things I thought were dogs off to the right of the cemetery were really goats and there were two babies....jumping and flipping, it was hysterical. I stood there for the longest time watching and laughing. When I got to Jed's stone I saw that Jase had changed the vehicle he leaves for Jed, there was also pumpkin confetti all over his stones and flowers right in the center of the stone. Now I know why he wanted me over there. I moved the flowers to the side, evened up all the quarters and made sure the confetti was not on the letters. He likes things neat!
stone confetti
Just as I finished his light came on. I left my daisy with my seashells.
stone
I think Jed wanted things straightened up and he knew I needed some air. It's funny how sometimes I can hear him or just feel his presence especially when he wants me to do something!
So except for sitting on the bed writing my Environmental Science paper the walk was the biggest part of my day. Now I must return to the paper. Getting close to being finished. YAY
Thanks Jed for pushing me out the door. Sometimes I can feel you right here and other times I am so sad I know you can't get through. I'm working on that but the missing is just so big. Mommy Loves You baby Jed.
Love J & K
Dear God Jed, there is a woman on the biggest loser that lost her three year old son to cancer....oh guess you already knew that.

3 comments:

Savannah said...

I love this. I would have gone along!

Anonymous said...

just like pulling to teeth!!!!! sometimes you give stubborn a whole new meaning. i sure he had to work overtime last night. Mommo

Anonymous said...

I Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~Sara