Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Love....pure joy
jed2095x7

I know there were things I wanted to talk about but...surprise..I cannot remember. So we had dinner at Mom and Dad's..yummy. Livi-Mac and Adam were there...funny kid.
Danny is at his Mom's in Clearlake, CA. He will be leaving there tomorrow to head to Oroville to see the rest of his clan. He then said something about spending a day or so in the city (San Francisco) before he comes home on Tuesday. He is having a good time.
Tomorrow Mom and I are having lunch with some of the girls from work. It should be fun. It will be nice to see them. I thought about going to the beach for a few days, so glad I actually watched the weather before I booked an over priced crappy hotel room. There seems to be a hurricane coming.....or at least passing by. Oh well, saved me money I don't have anyway! I guess I will just have to hold out until Thanksgiving to see the ocean.....but you never know.
Today was a weird day. This morning I was outside & I thought, I wonder what Jed will want to do when he gets up, maybe I will go wake him. I made it into the kitchen before my brain cleared. Then as I was gathering the laundry I walked into his room to ask him for his. Later I was thinking how happy Jed will be when Danny gets home. I started up the stairs to show him the text Danny had just sent. There were a few other times that I was jarred out of a thought when reality hit me. I am not sure why it was so bad today but it was. It is so hard to deal with the fact that this is it, this is how my life is.....I am without Jed. I do not like it. I do not like it Sam I am, I do not like green eggs and ham. Oops, there is the crazy coming out.
SOOO, anyway, Savannah and I wrapped some more baskets for the silent auction. Some stuff is still coming in. Just a friendly reminder, if you kindly offered to donate anything to us we need it ASAP so we can get it tagged and wrapped. Please just get a hold of Savannah or me and we will arrange to pick up your donation. Today is officially one month until the big day!
Guess that's all for now, have to go back to working on my homework...yeehaw.
Good night Jeddie babe. I am missing you so so so much. I KNOW I heard you whistle this morning...I KNOW it! The pain of missing you is just about unbearable but I think of all the pain you lived with. You continued to smile and keep going....so I figured I better keep trying.
Mommy loves you sweat pea......forever
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smile,miss you bub

Anonymous said...

That smile just makes my day. It is so strange how looking at such a beautiful smile can bring joy and sorrow at the same time. As always missing you..