Monday, September 13, 2010

Jed and D at Busch Gardens Sept 2009

one more time....again

On Monday and Wednesday I drive right by D's house heading to and from school. Today I actually stopped. It was good to see D, Amy and Morgan. Missed Dave and Conner this stop, I'm sure I will see them soon. Amy and her friend Kim have a new venture. They have a space at a craft store in Spry. Very cool primitive stuff. It's all handmade but the Dietz clan and Kim. It was good to see them.

We are down to less than a month before the luncheon.....I hope to see ALL of you there!!!
We are still receiving things for the silent auction and the raffle. Come check it out.

Good night baby Jed. The days seem harder...... everyday is harder than the one before. Your absence is heartbreaking. I know everyone is missing you...but I think only another cancer mom can understand what this separation feels like. It's all, more than all and then it's nothing...so quickly. It is very very hard to understand and even harder to deal with. Ugh... Anyway I have to say it was super cool of you to give DJ a quarter on his 1st day of Jr. High. ....that is really rockin'. And yes when the big Dietz Farm Tractor Trailer pulled in front of me I knew I was to stop and visit...I did. Thanks also for the smile you sent with the car that parked beside me at school....with on of your fave websites on the "window". I actually laughed out loud!

fmlcar

Missing you desperately.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: