Thursday, September 23, 2010

First I want to say Happy Birthday to my beautiful cousin, Kimberley. She is a rockin' mom of 3...you would never guess that she was.....40! Welcome to the club chicky. :)
Kimmy and kids
Kimberley's husband leaves in November for Afghanistan. At some point, while he is gone, I am going out to visit. (They live in Ca). I wish I could be there this weekend for the big party but I will go out and make myself a big distraction while Tony is gone. :)

This has nothing to do with anything I just like this picture.
Bad day you loser!
Oh Jeddie, Nothing is ok without you.

Ok, everyone we are getting close. A week and a day away. Oct 2nd, The Great American Saloon 11-4. Come eat, bring the kids for face painting, listen to music, bid on cool items and join in the HUGE raffle...so many prizes in that raffle! Do all this while raising money to help cure childhood cancer. I hope to see many many of you. Come, bring friends and as you help cure childhood cancer you can help us celebrate Jed's 13th Birthday. I can't wait to see everyone.
Tammy, my lovely psychologist, I can't remember if I ever asked you to come...maybe if you don't have to work??
We received a beautiful piece of original artwork for the auction today. THE wonderful and talented John Heindel did an ink drawing for us..
johnnyflowers

He even had it framed...

johnnyflowersframed

The pictures don't do it justice. It is beautiful and created just for us.

060

Just a random picture of my guys last August.
I love you Jed. I took yellow flowers to the cemetery today. Just felt you needed some yellow....HA, I just thought....that was your first word...well-wo..! Well there are well-wo flowers over there now. Missing you sweat pea...
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW NICE TO SEE THE BOTANICAL CREATION FROM "MY" TALENTED AMAZING CREATION...THANKS FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. HOPE ITS A BIG HIT FOR THE LUNCHEON. LETS ALL PUT OUR HANDS DEEPLY IN OUR POCKETS FOR SUCH A WORTHY AFFAIR. I PLAN TOO!