Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jed opening his birthday gifts last year. I haven't posted this because it's crazy looking but it's really funny and I love his long skinny arms :) He opened a box and it was a game he had been wanting badly! What a nut!

He was saying "I finally got it"...like he ever had to wait very long for a game!

Didn't do much today. I am supposed to be doing school work. Um...having motivation issues. UGH. I did get my hair cut and my gray roots fixed. Did I just say that....oops. I let my mom make me lunch...how kind of me right? I saw Livi-Mac today. She has a cold so her deep voice is deeper than normal....funny kid. I taught her Jed's sign off..."Peace Out" she got it....with a few confused fingers.
Oh, my help from Jed moment of the day. Amy Dietz gave me the name of the place to have a custom art work stamp made when I saw her Monday eve. Today, as I was driving to get beautified, I was thinking, oh crap I cannot remember the name of the stamp place. I will have to ask Amy again. I stopped at the light, shaking my head at myself because nothing stays in my brain for more than 10 mins. I look to my left and a van pulls up next to me it says, in HUGE letters, "Atlas signs and custom Stamps" ....AH HA...yup that is the place. Thanks Jed.

Our t-shirts for the luncheon have arrived....they look awesome.
luncheon tshits 2010
You can get your very own at the luncheon.... $10.00 each. Don't forget to come join us on Oct. 2nd. You will be able to get tickets at the door if you'd like. I realized today while mailing out a ticket to our nurse practitioner that I have been spelling her name wrong...forever. Not a big surprise for me I guess. I do it often. Her name is DEANA . I have no clue why I thought there was an extra n. Sorry Deana. Hope to see you and as much of 7 west as possible. Clinic too!!!!

Good night Jeddie. I dusted your room. I talked to you the whole time like you were in your bed... you probably were. :) It was a quick dust job though. I cannot hang out in there too long. It's just too much. Missing you...of course.
Mommy Loves You
love J & K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming, I'm coming!!! Wouldn't want to miss celebrating my studly! Bringing the kiddos too. Just need to order my ticks & 2 balloons. guess who?

me said...

See that picture of Jed?? That's what I am doing right now...just not as cute! Holly I can't wait to see you and the kiddies!! YAY

Savannah said...

HOLLY! AAAAHHH I pretty much just started jumping. Might cry.

dansworld said...

Can't wait to see Holly. As you can tell, she is a super star in our family. It will be great to see her and her family.