Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jed and DJ last summer at the Inner Harbor in MD.

069

George Anderson said "there is an Al, or Alan here with Jed". Savannah and I said ...um we don't know anyone named Al. We were wrong..surprise....Dad called today to say that his Grandfather was named Alan...and this man helped raise my dad. So there ya go. George also said Jed was calling out to some people, I told you yesterday he said Dan and David and Jim he also said Chris/Kris....I am the only Kris and Jed would not call me Kris, he said Brian,,,then corrected it right away and said no I mean Ryan. We only know 2 Ryans. One of them Jed has never met and the other is Mr. Mead ....an Acacia brother...so I don't know if that was a shout out to Mead or not :) Mike was also mentioned, that is Pappaw's name but I don't think Jed has ever called him Mike....I don't even call him Mike I call him Pappaw. Weird.

Danny and I trimmed the grass and watered the roses at the cemetery today. Did a little shopping with Savannah today. I am slowly acquiring clothes. Everything I own is either for work or the hospital. I need "school" clothes... well just normal clothes. We also went to Sam's club to have lunch.....free samples....it's kind of like a buffet, a little bit of everything :) Now I'm sitting here watching State get pounded by Alabama..yuck.
Sweet Baby Jed, I hate to always whine about how hard and horrible it is to be here without you but honestly I just don't have anything happy to say. There is no happy. I am existing...and even that is a lot of work. Knowing this is it, that it cannot get better because the only thing that can make it better is you, knowing I have to learn to live my life without your beautiful self in it...is just defeating. Really it is so overwhelmingly devastating to face the reality that I try to avoid it....it doesn't work though. I am just grateful I got to have you for 12 yrs....I am so lucky. Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: