Friday, September 3, 2010

Dakota, Savannah, Jed and Mindy

jed230

Savannah and I spent the evening with the Smith/Zook clan. We went to Dakota's football game, he played a team that was about 30 mins from here. They won...28-12. It was so nice to see them all. We had a good time. I even saw old friend Nate. Looking at Dakota, tall and thin, long straight legs and long fingers....it gives me a glimpse as to how Jed might have looked at 16.

jed208

Mom and I had lunch today with Stacy, Lisa and Lynda from work. The food was great and it was nice to catch up with them. We were just missing June and Karen. Maybe they can come the next time.

jed223

Danny is now in Oroville, CA where his son, grand kids and sister live. He sent me a picture of his granddaughters...they are so big. I can't believe how old Alyssa looks. I know he is happy to be with everyone. He will be home Tuesday night.

Ok, goodnight Jeddie. Missing you so very much. I will never get over the weird floating feeling being without you gives me. You gave me purpose, you were my focus, you were the tether that kept me from floating away. Now....I don't have you. It is very hard. oh baby Jed...my sweet friend, I never imagined living with something as painful as this. Definitely not what I had planned. Hope you are doing fun stuff and feeling great. Today is over....one day closer to being with you. Mommy Loves you...
Love J & K

No comments: