Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day 2009 Jed and KRob

labor day 2009 064

Not much happening today. I really haven't done anything except a tiny bit of studying and played with my new phone some too.

labor day 2009 033
Jed spent that whole afternoon chasing The Mac.

Danny has some new pictures on his blog. He went to a family dinner at Susan's. She had everyone over. He has one more full day to live the California life :) I think it's good for him to be out there. There is not that pervasive sadness like there is here. Not that he won't still be sad but I think the whole atmosphere has to be a bit lighter. It will be hard to come home though I think. That is a very difficult thing for me. Coming in the house and instantly knowing nothing has changed....he is still gone. Jed has always been Danny's welcoming committee ANYTIME Danny came home from somewhere. I know it will be hard. I hope he enjoys his last day.

Good night Jeddie. Last year when Danny was gone you spent every night in here with me. I read while you watched tv and then you would just fall asleep. I miss you. I just really really miss you. SOOOO much.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

I have bridezillas on the tv and I have this vivid picture in my head of you doing the finger point & wave and saying "oh NO she di--in". :) yup really missing you

1 comment:

danny said...

yes, I have one more day here, but I really miss home and you guys. It won't be long now, yea! Your right about Jed. I find myself looking at snow globes to buy for him, and then I remember. He is already here looking at the snow globes with me. See you soon.