Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today my Gram is 88. This is a birthday picture from last year. My mom, me, Gram, Jed and Aunt Paula.
a's bday 2009

this was this morning with Livi-Mac
gramnlivimac
She is amazing. Happy Birthday Gram

I was going to write about our trip to the York Fair but my greasy food, chocolate milkshake high is wearing off. We were only there for a bit over an hour and I probably ate enough calories and fat for three days. I had to make Jed proud. I had a funnel cake, Danny had fried orioles, we had toasted almonds, Bricker's french fries and a chocolate milk shake. Yummy. I was wishing I still ate hot dogs so I could toast Jed with a corn dog. If you want to people watch and feel like Miss Universe while you eat the worst food in the world go to the York Fair. Amazing. My favorite was the extremely large lady on the scooter thing who's basket on the front was over flowing with fried food...she was eating as she rode...wow.
Oh my.
School tomorrow, my first exam...at 9:30am. UGH.

Jeddie, missing you... missing you.... missing you. I ate a funnel cake for you...and your Bricker's fries. ugh. I am so full! The fair was crazy, it gave Peopleofwalmart.com a run for it's money. Mommy Loves you sweet pea..so very much, forever and ever.
Love J & K

No comments: