Thursday, September 9, 2010

I wish Jed could just call me......

Jed34

So our visit to George Anderson is over and we are home. No one is ever going to be able to meet my expectations but I am glad I went. Just like the other mediums some stuff was right on and some was not. He said as soon as we walked in that a male came in with us and then 2 other males. That is consistent with all our readings. He was calling them Granddads but George couldn't figure out who's granddads they were. He finally figured out they were mine. Jed would refer to them that way because I have always just called them Granddad...not Jed's great grandfathers. But George never really expanded on them. He seemed to think Jed was older than Savannah or at least older than 12. All the names he said were male...no female names at all. He said Jed sent love to his grandparents. He also said Jed was calling out to a Dan or Danny :) and with Dan he was saying David..(Dan just came back from visiting his David) He said Jim's name and then he was asking about a John or Jack that would be with Jed. He said, the name is John but he goes by Jack!!! That is A's Jack. Then George also said but there is a John/johnny there too....Dad had a little brother named Johnny. He also talked about how there was a dad but not really and how it doesn't matter now anyway and then he asked about a Steve or Steven...weird. Savannah watched Youtube videos of George and there were somethings he says to everyone....with the same words. He said, "Jed thanks you for the memorial and for the plantings, I am seeing a tree spring up right in front of me." I thought oh, memorial, tree...Savannah's tattoo....but Savannah said he says that in every reading...boo. So I have a recording of the "discernment" and I am glad we went but of course it is not life changing...
I think it is odd that he did not mention any girl's names and that his take on Jed was that he was older. As he was saying names that he was hearing from Jed he said "well you might not know all Jed's friends" Savannah said in the car that she almost said to him, "you are talking about a 12 yr old boy that spent 95% of his time with his mother, we do know ALL his friends", but she didn't. He said, "your son is showing me a big J, but he says his name is long and he goes by a shorter version." This went on for a long time, he could not get Jed's name. George said, "I am seeing a big J and a big S and your son is saying just give up you'll never get it". Well those are his initials. He never did get his name. He said that Jed wanted me to know that he was never in any pain and that he just fell asleep her and woke up there. He said he kinda felt like...this is it? like he just walked into another room and then he was greeted by the granddads. He kept saying he just drifted off to sleep, oh and he said your son says to tell you not to be worried that he was "afraid"...he was never scared, he just went to sleep... That is huge for me because that was my biggest worry. I told Dr Ungar and Deana that I just didn't want him to be scared...so it is good to know he never was. That is pretty much the main part of the reading. There was a bit more but I will write about it as I remember it. I think now I know that Willa & Francine were just as accurate as this guy. I will stick with them. I do want to go back to Lily Dale and see Willa again...but not right now...I mean I would go tomorrow but that would seem obsessive so I will hide my obsessiveness and wait a bit. Well and then there is the fact that is costs $ and I am unemployed! Ok I have to go to bed.
Jeddie, you did a great job. I am sorry if George's interpretation of things was a bit off....really I know what's up. I just wish I had this ability so I could hear you. Why don't you call me? :) Missing you..oh so very much. I can't wait to be with you...but I know I have to..Mommy Loves you...
Love J & K
Sorry for the repeated use of the word "said" I would normally go back and fix that but I am too tired tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hops and jed planted a tree and it is doing well. xxoo L

Anonymous said...

we planted about five trees,the one we had wasn't quite right so we got more.When my little big man was happy i was happy.Lv u Bub