Monday, September 6, 2010

Savannah and I went to the Renaissance Faire today. I have always wanted to go but Jed was never up to all the walking. It was pretty cool. I liked it.

srrenfaire


Danny comes home tomorrow night....well I guess it's actually Wednesday morning. Dad is picking him up at midnight.
Danny's adventure 654

Last year Danny was returning from his epic motorcycle ride across country. As you can see we were happy to have him back.

Danny's adventure 656

Jed was so happy to see all the magnets and snow globes Danny brought home for him. You can see he had one in each hand as he and Danny went through ALL the stuff .
This homecoming will be different.

With some help from Jazmine's mom Savannah has come up with a great idea. You can buy a balloon for $5.00 for the luncheon. They are Red...Jed's favorite color and they are star shaped....because Jed is a Rock Star. Your balloon (balloons) will be tagged with your name at the luncheon. Help us fill the room, to honor Jed and help raise money for the many families fighting the war against childhood cancer. You can do this through paypal, the info is on Savannah's blog on the right side. Here is the link to her blog:
http://savannah-renee.blogspot.com/ or you can mail a check to Savannah and we will make sure you have your balloon! If you choose to do that the address is:
233 N Charles St, Red Lion, Pa 17356
And again, thank you, to all of you, so much for your continued love and support.

Good night Jeddie. I cannot wait to see how many balloons we can get for you! Because of you, through your sister, many families will be helped. One day I hope this is all not necessary. A cure...that's what we want...an end to this hell of childhood cancer. I am missing you so much. I still, at least a few times a day, find myself either heading to your room or ready to ask you something. I will never fully comprehend that you are not here. I am lost...wandering around trying to understand....but I just can't. Mommy Loves You baby Jed.
Love J & K

2 comments:

Ariel said...

I LOVE the balloon idea! Savannah has been doing absolutely amazing with the planning and I can not wait to see it all come together. It would be incredible to release all of the balloons at the end of the day and watch them float towards the sky. I'm sure Jed would enjoy that so much.

Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you the past week with THON Captain applications and positions going out. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Love and FTK always, Ariel

me said...

Ariel, congrats on the FR capt win!!!