Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Peeps...

Jed113

Ok, I'm tired so no rambling tonight....I know your thinking oh thank god. Anywho....Jaz and family.....I have no words only hugs and love...keep going, just keep going. Our Texas Thomas.....YAY clean spinal fluid is a beautiful thing. You are amazing.

Today after what is becoming my Wed ritual ...lunch at Sub Way with myself and my kindle, I got to my car, pulled my phone out of my bag and there was a quarter stuck to the back of my phone right in the center.. :) thanks Spaghetti.

Jed, I heard you giggling in my environmental science class when the guy with the cane said to the prof. "I have to RUN out to my car real quick". I swear I heard you and I almost choked trying not to laugh. That is so not right. Then I know you were giggling again when the same guy started snoring during the lecture and he sits in the FRONT of the class. I was so distracted by him I missed part of the lecture...I probably got as much as he did and he got a nap!
Oh baby Jed, I miss you so very much. Keep a close eye on Jaz and help Thomas keep moving forward. and look after your sister....her Kyle is headed off to Drexel. I can hear you saying "oh Kyyyle". Yup big shoes is off to college and Fred is sad. You have a lot on your plate...many people need you. Your such a good boy. Mommy loves you ...always and more and more
Love J & K

1 comment:

Lisamolina said...

Thanks Krisin - Jed is always on my mind, and I KNOW he's keeping Thomas going!
Lisa