Tuesday, July 20, 2010

August 2008 at Camp


100_2417
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed the fisherman. The only part of camp he liked! Jed was not wild about sleeping in a cabin with a bunch of other people, showering everyday with cold water and just being without his creature comforts. I do not blame him at all!
I went to Roots market today with Mom, Savannah & Grace. Jed liked to go there. He would get different kinds of cheese...he liked to look for "imported cheeses"....and he liked to pick out veggies...but not eat them. He did usually eat some of the fruit he would pick out. Grace and I used to take him when he was very small. I would work 3rd shift then come home and pick them up and drive over to market. I had this picture of him in my head all day n his cool black stroller, big blond afro, leaning forward in his seat so he could see while eating a big warm soft pretzel.
I am watching Deadly Catch. We all are fans. This is the Capt Phil episode. I just keep wondering.....did Jed meet him? I know I know but hey.....why not.
Anyway.
Jed I am missing you. Watching our shows without you sucks. How's Capt. Phil up there? Everyday...every single day..I am stunned that your sweet little smile will never be here with me again. I hope my life goes really quickly!!!! I don't know if your absence will ever not completely stun me. I keep waiting for something to happen and I find out all this was some colossal mistake. It cannot be real. I hate this. I really hate being here without you.
Mommy loves you baby Jed....always
Love J & K

No comments: