Monday, July 19, 2010

Medicino CA 2001 3 yrs old



Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

You can't see it but he is smiling....not that that is a surprise.
I took my placement test this morning. I did not take the math portion so the hope is I won't have to . There is no math in my program ...thank god. I really would love to not do anything but do my pseudo sewing, half assed knitting, pretend baking, slightly apathetic gardening, hard core reading, some sun bathing and a few sad little crafty projects. But unfortunately that does not pay the mortgage.. :( so it's off to school I go so when I grow up I can get a job that pays the mortgage. I know....I'm a bit late to this game..but..what are ya gonna do, right?
Nana text me yesterday. She does word finds...a lot. Jed LOVED word finds...Savannah does too. Anyway, quite a few times in the last couple of months Jed has popped up...not as a word to find just stuck in the puzzle. Her newest one had Jed, Holly, Micheal and Love! (Mike and Holly are Nana and Pappaw) It was just Jed stopping in to say hi.
That was clever Jeddie. I am missing you. I miss having you to talk to, I miss hearing your opinions and comments. I miss listening to you explain stuff to me. I just miss you. It is not getting easier....not at all. I don't know why it has to be like this. I do not like it. The missing you...is awful. Mommy loves you baby Jed...forever
Love J & k

No comments: