Saturday, July 31, 2010

Liz shows Jed some moves


Liz shows Jed some moves
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Dancing the night away at THON 2009. Jed and Lizzie.
Danny and I are in Philadelphia. We walked around a bit today....just so everyone knows....antique row....um..not much there! We just got back from seeing Tom Petty. LOVE HIM. He is my all time fave. He was so awesome. I am glad we came. I could have very easily said no and stayed home but I'm glad we didn't. He was rockin'. When I see him I feel like a 3 year old seeing Elmo. In 2 different places in that arena there were little tiny moths flying around me. I kept thinking why does this place have bugs....Danny said it was the closest thing Jed could get to a butterfly in there! Tomorrow I think we are going to South Street and to the Market at the Piazza before we head home. Philly is a great city. I have only ever been here 1 other time and that was when mom, Savannah, Jed and I came to see the King Tut exhibition and we only went to the museum and back to the train station. So this is the first time I have walked around. I like it here.
Jeddie, I didn't get your grass seed watered tonight. I think it will be ok. I almost text mommo a few times to check on you since I was away.....but then I remembered....you are fine and in a place where I do not have to worry about you....but I miss you terribly. My mission whenever I went anywhere without you was to bring you something home....It's a hard habit to break. Oh Jeddie, I wish I would get home and you would be there, hanging in your room. I miss you Jed...so so much.
Mommy loves you
love J & K

No comments: