Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Savannah and our friend Mr. Smith....how sweet is he? I want one.
Nothing else to say really. The last few days have been suckier than usual. I know all I do is bitch and moan...but..
Going to see my Gram tomorrow, she is home from the hospital....hope she knows who I am.
Jeddie...come with us tomorrow. I am soooo missing you my friend. I look at your picture and I think...Really? your kidding me....this is REAL? Oh my God...no no no no. I wish I could wish you home to me.
Mommy Loves you baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savannah should be on a catwalk she is stunning :) She gets more prettier everytime I see her, wow.

It is so hard Kristen and no words can ever make it seem OK because it's not OK. What you are going through no mom should ever have to endure full stop.

All I can say is in time you will learn the art of distraction, it will allow you very brief moments of happiness but that's all there is. It's horrible I know, most days you stand and watch the world go by and you can't believe that it does. How dare it go by when your world has ended, it's a horrible feeling but in time like I say you will learn to deceive yourself and distract and get a little bit of happiness back in your life but it will be on very transient bursts if that.

Keep hanging in there sweetheart a lot of people love you and never forget that for a second x