Monday, July 12, 2010

Jed Savannah and Katie



Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Katie is now 4. She came with Suzy, her mom, Alli, her baby sister and Paula her Grandma....to my mom's for lunch with us and A. Livi-Mac was so happy to have 2 little girls in the house! Jed would have been so happy too. It was an all girls day....Jed was always with us for the all girl days! It was extremely hard to be without him. He loves little kids and babies....he would have had such a good time today. Today was nice....but very hard.
This morning I was making "doubled" eggs (Jed's name for deviled eggs). I swear I heard him up stairs whistling for me...I had a fraction of a second where I was so over joyed...happier than I can remember being in forever...then it was gone. It was just a bird outside I guess. Sometimes I wish I would just disappear. This is too hard....just way too hard.
Oh Jeddie....I have no words....everyday is worse....everyday is harder...everyday I miss you more.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

Just want you to know we are always thinking of you. I'm sure Jed was with you today as he always is.

GPB Chairs