Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jed....St John 2002


Jed253
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Love this picture. He was best man in Adam's wedding. He had such a great time on the island. He slept in my arms like a baby at dinner the night of the wedding. He was so tired....we got to the villa 20 mins before the wedding started! He loved the pool, the hot tub and the beach.
Anyway. Did my usual today...floated for a bit. Mom and Grace and I hung out at the pool.
Then I had an appointment with Tammy..haven't seen her in awhile. I just babble for an hour...but it's good!
Mom found a mini red rose bush for the cemetery to replace the one someone stole. I planted it across from the white one I planted the other day. They look nice. Watch out rose bush stealers ....there are people keeping an eye on these. My cousin Keith said he came by the other day...doing "rose bush patrol"!
There was a documentary on HBO last night about Lily Dale NY. I do not get HBO but Casey text me to tell me about it, I text Grace so she could watch it and text mom so she would dvr it for me. I was sitting here last night and Casey and Grace were texting me the whole time...it was funny. I hope to get to watch it tomorrow after I get back from visiting Trish and Lucas. I think Savannah is going with me and nurse Jill with her son will be there too.
I want to go back to Lily Dale but if I am going to spend money I don't have on a medium I will wait until I can go see George Anderson...I really really need to see him. I have 1 more book to read and then I will have read all of his stuff. He is amazing. one of these days I will go see him.
My Gram Buckley is in the hospital. She has had some mini strokes. There is a chance she won't come home....I don't believe that. She is pretty stubborn. I want to tell her though that when she sees Jed she needs to send me a message....but she is really not together enough mentally to understand what I 'm saying right now. I was thinking about this, her dying (not that she is right now) it is sad because she is my Dad's mom and my Gram, I lived with her for years and spent a lot of my summers with her but it is also pretty cool. I know that sounds horrible but she is very unhappy here, she is not able to take care of herself and she has a son over there that she has not seen for almost 60 yrs I think. Johnny died when he was a baby. He was born with a defective heart and was between my dad and his brother in age. So after all these years she will get to see her son....she also has not seen her mom and husband since I was 15.....21 years...wow I would be excited if I was her. I know...twisted but hey....we know I am.
So that is my rambling for tonight. pretty random...oh well.
Baby Love, I am missing you so very much. I will see Trish tomorrow and I know you and Jackson will be there.....
Oh Jeddie, I hope my life flies by....hurry hurry....then i can be with you always. Mommy Loves you Sweat pea
Love J & k

No comments: