Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jed 2003 Make a Wish trip


Jed173
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This is Jed on the boat headed to swim with the dolphins. He was not as thrilled as Savannah was to swim with them! Look at that smile. He even danced and did the limbo on that boat!
Last night when Savannah and I went to water our grass seed we realized that someone had taken my mini red rose bush I had over there. They left all the quarters and the light thank goodness but they took my freaking rose. This evening I went to 5 different places looking for another....nope, only yellow and pink. I finally found a white one. I brought it back and Danny and I planted it. I will keep looking until I find a red one and I will plant it on the other side. I hope whoever took it REALLY needed a mini red rose.
Savannah, Mom and I floated with Grace today. It is pretty hot!
Harley used to put out huge tubs of ice with water and gatorade and add 5 mins to our breaks and lunch. Of course now we are having a huge heat wave and they are acting like the weather is perfect in there. They don't want to waste the money on the people that make them their money. BUT they did take ALL the salary people to a country club to celebrate the 4th of july!!!! HAHAHAHA what a flippin joke. So glad I am out of there and can't wait for Danny to be out too.
I am however slightly overwhelmed by all the changes I am expected to make now. I really really just want to do nothing....forever. Even just the thought of trying to get everything started and get into school full time makes me nauseous. Then to look ahead far enough to figure out what I am supposed to do to make a living and actually not hate it...it is almost just too much. I know I am not doing much at the moment but it is the planning and thinking about it all that is so overwhelming. I see people that are living these pretty great lives, comfortable, fairly healthy & normal but they bitch and whine. I just want to scream at them. I guess you truly do not appreciate what you have until it's gone and I would never want anyone to live with the "gone" that I live with. I know enough of us living with this pain...there are too many.
Anyway enough whining for one evening. I am aware that hanging in the pool for the afternoon is nothing to complain about.
Baby Jed, I think of you every second of every day and every minute of every night. You are in my heart and on my mind forever. I am missing you so, so much.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

I would love to do nothing for the rest of time....planning overwhelms the best of us at the easiest of times, so take it easy on yourself.
xo