Monday, July 26, 2010

Stud :)


Stud :)
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Love this pic! He must have gone through 2 bottles of hair spray a week during the "spike" phase!
When Dan was getting his tattoo on Friday I was saying that I want my Jed tattoo but I don't know what to get. As the conversation went on I was telling them about the butterflies that are always around when I am at the pool. The tattoo guy said "well duh, what do you think you should get tattooed?!!" I hadn't really considered that because they are such a typical tattoo. Mom and I went and hung out with Grace at the pool today. I had not been there 5 mins when a butterfly landed on my leg. It sat there for a bit and then flew away. Then later it landed on Mom's arm and then Grace's arm! The medium said "Jed will send you butterflies" ...very cool. Guess I am getting a butterfly or 2 or 3...
I dropped an entire gallon of white paint that I had opened the day before. I dropped it near the back of the shelf in this little corner....of course the lid popped off and the the can fell over. Holy crap what a mess. I had to take everything out of the pantry...again.. I just did that the other day! It was everywhere. What a huge mess. Cleaning up an entire gallon of paint is not fun. I had a slight moment of "I wonder what would happen if I just pretended it didn't happen and left it there". But I didn't. I did the responsible grown up thing and cleaned up the freakin mess. Earlier I was cleaning under the kitchen sink and I realized that things were wet. I touched the bottom of the curved pipe and it felt soft, then all of a sudden the water really started pouring out. The pipe had rusted through on the bottom. Dad came over and while he was looking at it Danny came home. So he ran and got the part and Dad fixed it. So far...so good...no leaks. To end my day on a great note I got on the scale and saw that I have gained 8lbs since I came home from the hospital. Not Good. Gotta fix that.
Jed man, I miss you. I really really really miss you. I wonder how long I have to stay here without you. I just see this long long lonely road rolling out in front of me. I know you are on the other end but it just seems so very far away. Mommy loves you...so so much
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you gained weight...you look really thin! What's up with that, how can I do it?