Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look at their smiles...


that was fun!
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

My guys....smiling away after Jed tortured Danny on a roller coaster. When it comes to rides Jed is fearless. Any roller coaster you put in front of him he would ride. Danny is terrified of them, DJ flatly refuses to to get on them and I get very sick.....well at Busch Gardens Danny and I took turns with him. I spent the day dizzy and slightly nauseous. Danny was just trying not to pass out from fright. But all in all I think Jed had a good time.
Today I was in Wal-Mart looking for plastic storage tubs for all the junk in the pantry. As I was standing there I kept thinking I have been here,alone, looking at these same tubs recently for something else. All of a sudden it hit me. I did that when I was getting things ready for transplant. It was just an odd feeling.
Feeling kind of flat...that's good though that means I am not a falling apart mess. Flat is good, I'll take flat.
Good night Jeddie. The vision of your beautiful smile is both comforting and painful. I found the sea shells you collected on Assateague last summer. I put them in a jar. The only thing in that bag besides the shells was 1 quarter...guess you already know that. Thank you. I think DJ put his shells at the cemetery, there are some strung and put around your light. Remember how many D collected? He had a ton of them! Missing you my friend. It is very quiet here. The house is extremely different without your voice and laugh and funny comments. It's flat....just like I feel. Oh Jed...oh my lovey...I am missing you so
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: