Friday, July 2, 2010

Gram Savannah and Jed summer 2000


Jed124
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was after a week at the beach....everyone was healthy and happy.
I saw Gram today. She looks great. Aunt Paula and Uncle Rick came up to see her...Mom, Savannah and I met them for lunch. Always very good to see them. Of course I was missing Jed. There is just such a huge hole ...everywhere I go and with everything I do.
I think that's all for now.
Jeddie, oh my Jeddie, it is so hard to put words to how missing you feels. Everyday I wake up ....I am amazed...how can anyone feel like this day after day....and keep waking up? I am missing you.....just so much. Mommy loves you baby Jed....more than any words could ever say.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allways the smile,miss you little big man. Lv u