Wednesday, July 7, 2010

August 2009 Assateague Island


029
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed checkin' out the waves.
I had breakfast with my Dad today. After that Savannah and I went to Grace's and Mom met us there with Livi-Mac. The Mac only hung for a bit. She was confused because her feet did not touch the bottom of the pool like the little pool at her house. She floated for a bit then was ready to head out. Mom will meet us down there tomorrow...sans small child.
I really feel like I am just floating out here...Jed was my purpose. I feel kind of disconnected. I have always been a bit spacey....my head is just always somewhere else but now it's so much worse. I have to say I really don't care though...I kind of like it. It's like my own little world....sort of.
Anyway...in real life. Poor Danny. It was so horrible at work today and today and tomorrow they have Mandatory overtime!!! How freakin' stupid is that. I think Jed intervened today though. The company finally gave out some cold drinks at 4:15 pm... (we start at 7:30) at 4:20 the power went out ...all over York!!! So of course they all were sent home. Dan said when those fans stopped it was almost impossible to breathe. Yuck
I know I had something that I wanted to write about but I have forgotten. oh well!
I am missing my guy. So much so I have trouble breathing when I think about it too much.
Baby Jed....Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harley sucks, someone should call WGAL and have them film employees working in the heat!