Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grace's Bday 2009...


005
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed is singing to her while she reads her card. Jed is always the entertainment.
Not much to say today.
Missing my kid....a lot.
Lunch tomorrow at Mom's with Aunt Paula, Suzy, her girls, Savannah, Tiersa, The Mac and A.
Tuesday I think I have to go to the hospital to see my other Gram. I am wondering if she will know who I am.
Jeddie Spaghetti, I am really missing you. I dusted your room today. I would like to give your light saber to your little brother for his birthday but I am not sure what to do about that. I am trying to figure out a way that I can know for sure he will receive it. Let me know if you want me to give it to him....can you do that? Oh Jed, ....I have no words for how much I am missing you. It is a constant pain...come see me in my dreams.
Mommy Loves You.............forever
Love J & K

No comments: