Sunday, July 18, 2010

here we are! williamsburg va


here we are! williamsburg va
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed's 12 birthday trip September 2009. I NEED to see my son. I am missing his funny smile and smart mouth and sweet caring personality. UGH...sigh...ok getting it together....
SO, anyway We swam at Grace and Jim's today and they fed us ...again! The weather was wonderful and the water was perfect.It was nice to just hang out...Danny needs that. It is so horribly hot at work.
I have been feeling kind of out of it the last few days. Grief does such weird things to you. Imagine that....and I am weird to begin with.
Danny and I stopped by and watered my grass seed. It WILL grow.
Tomorrow I have my placement test for college. I took 2 "sample" tests and I got every question correct that had to do with reading, english, writing (there is no spelling thank god). I only got 9 questions correct on the math....out of 30. I cannot even comprehend the explanations on all the school age study websites. Very sad. Makes my head hurt. I was told I did not have to take the math portion of this test because there is no math in my program. The lady that scheduled my test said she had never heard of that. I guess I will find out....fingers crossed for no math.
I guess that's it. i pretty much have nothing to write about...I pretty much have no life and I pretty much don't really care...so on that cheery note..
I am missing you my funny friend, Life is so gray without you here. Actually when it feels just gray and blank that is better than the really bad days. Nothing is right. I wish I would wake up and realize that I have been in a coma and all this is a dream...this cannot be how it really is now. This is too hard and too miserable and how could such a beautiful soul with such a beautiful smile not be here on earth anymore. What am I supposed to do? Just keep plodding along? oh yipee. I am trying, I really am.
Mommy loves you sweat pea...oh and nurse Kimmy had a little boy...but I guess you already know that :)
love J & k

No comments: