Thursday, July 15, 2010

My peoples..summer 2008


Jed102
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Hi all
I don't feel much like writing...too much reality for me.
My mom got me this really cool red cabinet for my kitchen today. We wanted to put it on the wall but it's pretty old and weighs a ton so we put it on the floor...looks cool. For the 1st time since sometime in 2007 my dishes have a home...they have been on the counter. Savannah helped me rip down a big ugly cabinet from the wall years ago and we never put anything back up.
I walked this morning with Grace.....I am starting to jiggle just a bit too much..figured I better try to look like I'm making an effort. I do not like to exercise at all, in anyway. I don't want to extend my life or anything but I would like to be mobile for all of it so I figured I better move around and see if my legs have an muscles in them. Going again tomorrow.
Danny had to work overtime yesterday and today....he is also working 2 Saturday's coming up. It is so miserably hot in there. Harley is a joke. They sell this whole "Harley Family" thing...that is their brand...guess what..all they care about is the money people will shell out for their increasingly poorly made products. I'm sure my grammar is wrong in there somewhere. Anyway... they suck.
Ok, I'm done.
Jeddie babe....I am missing you..my heart hurts. It is so hopelessly lonely without you. It is a space NO ONE can fill but you. Mommy loves you baby Jed. more and more and always.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

Not your grammar, just your spelling.