Thursday, July 1, 2010

Savannah's tattoo...


010
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Did I post this before? I think I did but I don't really remember...well if I did now you get to look at it again. :)
Not much going on. The weather is beautiful....if it was late September. I hope it warms up soon. Sorry worker people!
Lunch tomorrow with Gram and Aunt Paula and Uncle Rick.
Savannah and I are still watering our grass seed daily...no sign of greenness yet. We put more on yesterday....Just in case it needed some more.
Today at work Danny was playing with his phone and looking at stock prices. For some reason...he did not know why...he clicked on an article about the condo market falling. He called me and told me to look the article up. When I did I told him " I don't want to buy a condo. He said "read the last paragraph". Now let me tell you, the article was boring and the fact that Danny read the whole thing was weird. Anyway, the last paragraph was a quote about the condo market from a financial analyst....named Jed Smith :) I told Danny that was Jed's way of saying hello.
Hi Jed...we are missing you baby love. It is so great when you remind us that you are here with us. It still does not seem real, this whole nightmare really does not seem like it could be real. UGH. I cannot wait to see you....hurry up life..lets get moving.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Savannah said...

AH. my legs are hairy mom...
this is like 0/5 as far as pictures of me go. and this time my face isn't even involved.