Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 2009 the beach on Assateague Island

Jed40

I want to write something profound and deep and meaningful....uumm. Not happening. How about cute and entertaining and clever.....uuummm..nope.
Just me whining...again!
School starts Monday. I don't want to go & I don't want to do it But then, I don't want to go and do anything. I hate the idea of day classes....all kids and then me. Yuck...crap.
Stuff for the luncheon seems to be coming together. Savannah and I wrapped some baskets yesterday. The pictures are on her blog. We still have some things we need to pick up from people so we have to get on that. Today we reveived a box of Baltimore Orioles stuff from my friend Micky. Thanks Mick, it's great you have gone over and above...thanks.
I hope all goes well with this luncheon, Savannah is really pouring everything she has into it.
Here is an update from her blog in case you did not read it...I don't think there is anyone NOT reading it but you never know...so here...

A few luncheon updates for you:

- Because the date of the luncheon is fast approaching for us we are setting some friendly deadlines. If you have graciously offered to donate a silent auction item or raffle prize we would like to have those in hand by Monday, September 6th. Please get in contact with me through email (srs0504@gmail.com) about those donations. I am always willing to stop by and pick them up from you.
- We would also like to remind you that purchasing your tickets online through PayPal at a discounted price is a smart option for you! This is available for you on the right-hand sidebar of this blog! (Savannah's blog) Pay with any of the four major credit cards and your tickets will be mailed right to you. This will be available up until Monday, September 20th. After that date, tickets must be purchased at the door on October 2nd for $20.00.
In a few weeks we will be hitting the "one-month-to-go" mark and it is both exciting and nerve wracking. We are thrilled for what this luncheon has become already and what it will mean for so many families. If you plan on joining us on October 2nd you can expect a fabulous buffet lunch, live music, a silent auction, great raffle prizes, face-painting and airbrush tattoos for the kids and so much more all for an amazing cause. All proceeds will benefit the Four Diamonds Fund to help children battling pediatric cancer.

That is the official update. Check her blog, for pictures of some things we wrapped last night, if you want to purchase tickets through paypal, & also because her blog is entertaining.
Ok, that's all for now. Oh and if you happen to live in Red Lion and find a motorcycle key let me know.....Danny has lost his. Actually, what he lost was his "spare" key because he lost the other key last year. UGH. I can hear Jed in my head..he is moaning and saying "Daniel, pay attention, you are always losing things". Poor Danny. He is distracted on a good day....and these are not such great days. So the distraction factor can be a problem....for me too.
Good night Jeddie love. I know I have to keep trudging along and figure out what I'm supposed to be doing here...but I really hate it. I liked what I was doing. Raising my son. Getting him well so he could start Jr High with DJ. That is ALL I want to do. I just want you. I want your smart comments and funny commentary, our conversations about everything, your giggle and that awesome smile. That is all I want....and that is what I cannot have. I don't know what to do...except just keep trudging forward. Everyday down is one step closer to being with you again.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: