Monday, August 30, 2010

Hop and Jed Chillin' at The Ranch

Jed1661

The Ranch....everybody's home at some point :)

Danny leaves to tomorrow morning. I have to have him at the airport by 5am. Thank god he is flying out of Harrisburg and not Baltimore...the drive is much shorter and MUCH easier...oh, better not jinx myself. Dad has very kindly volunteered to pick him up the following Tuesday. He doesn't come in until midnight and I start my very long Wednesdays the next morning! He says he doesn't really want to go but I know it's just the stress of getting everything together. He is planning to see his mom, sister, son and grand kids. The girls spend a lot of time at his son's mother's house, Susan, so he was talking about all meeting there I think. He keeps saying he wishes I was coming along but I am glad I'm not. They need to have a chance to have him to themselves. I am not the best company these days anyway.
I only had one quiz today....yay.
I guess that's it for now. Nothing new or really exciting.
Good night baby Jed. I did not water your rose bushes today. I will do it tomorrow. I am reading a book about a woman that lost her mother. Right before her mother passed on the daughter said " make sure you give me signs that you are right here with me". This led to one whole chapter on butterflies :) I haven't had a quarter in awhile dude... I'm just saying. Jed...it sucks trying day after day to pretend that I want to be here. Of course I want to be here with Savannah, but I never, ever thought I would have you two in such VERY different places before you were both grown up. I figured that was something I would have to figure out later....not already. This just sucks. My business law prof. asked one girl why she was smiling. The girl answered "I'm just happy to be alive". I laughed...and not in a happy way....not hiding the crazy too much today. I need the funny, very sharp insights you always have on things. Just missing you so, so, so much.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K
I forgot to say Happy 3rd Birthday to neighbor dude Zaiden.....Jed thought he was pretty cool. So, Happy Birthday Z !

1 comment:

Grace said...

Just me, I was looking at my pictures and I decided to brave the Blog. The picture of the "initial J bling", at Shupe's Grove came out to perfection. I had forgotten about you catching that photo op! Enjoyed seeing J in his Pool, that was one of my favorite "Jed Travolta" pix's. How great too see these many photo's some familiar and many to view for the first time. Thanks for sharing. Tell Dan hello and the clock keeps ticking and singing I love its sound. Its chiming as I type. 5 strikes..lovely. See you soon..