Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st day of school 2006...He had been off treatment for a year!! Look how squeezable he is!

jed

So today would have been Jed's first day of Jr High. He was really excited about it, especially after DJ moved to a different elementary and then they redistricted the schools. His words about Jr High, "I can't wait, we will all be together again". Oh Jeddie. I was just as excited as you. I couldn't wait to drive you and DJ all around to whatever things Jr. High boys do. I would be happy to go to the grocery store to make sure I could feed teenage boys. Instead the house is quiet and I despise the grocery store more than ever. Not quite what we had planned. I guess the universe has it's own plan.

First day 2007....He had been back in treatment for seven months.....

012

Danny is now safely in California. He landed and went to visit a friend in San Leandro. He is now at a hotel and will drive to his mother's, above Napa Valley, in the morning. I know he will have a good time and he needs to see his family.

First Day 2008, Look how much he has grown!!!



I am trying to read my business law and environmental science. Business law is VERY boring! Environmental science is at least a bit more interesting. I am using my Uncle Vance shamelessly. Printed a bunch of stuff from his Foundation's website. He is President of the Wild Foundation. I asked my Prof if he had heard if it and he said no, but was very interested. So into class tomorrow morning I will go with all my printed stuff to kiss a bit of professor butt. Last year I helped Jed do a report on the Mayan Empire. Of course he thought it was really kinda morbidly cool that they sacrificed people. We had lots of good pictures depicting that aspect. He was very proud of that, his first report....me too!

First Day 2009...the coolest kid EVER...



Jed, this is not where I thought we would be today. This is not what I thought I would be doing....who EVER could have imagined? I'm glad this variation of events was not something that would have ever crossed our minds. As absolutely miserable as I am for myself, when I think of the things you could Check Spellingpossibly be dealing with.....as a mom....I cannot wish you anywhere but where you are now. You are not sick, you are not scared and you are not sad. I know you have won....it just SUCKS SO BAD that I am stuck here. I wish someone could tell me exactly how long I have. If I knew that I think I could deal a lot better. I guess that is not something we get to know before hand. Anyway, so while I am stuck here doing whatever the hell it is I am supposed to be doing I will do the best I can to keep it all together. You always did, so I guess I can try too. Missing you my friend, missing you so very much
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: