Saturday, August 7, 2010

1998 hey walt lets talk

Jed getting Walter's attention so they can chat. This is the spring of 1998 so Jed is around 8-9 months old.

1998 Jed and Walt

Whoa Walt that's pretty deep.

Jed's hair is awesome.
So today Danny worked, I just hung around and researched the cheapest place to get my books. If I had bout them all new it would have been over $500 for 4 books. Used from the school bookstore still would have been $400. I ended up getting them in 3 different places and paid a total of $280.00. Not too bad. Still too much though! I also decided to reschedule my classes so I have everything on Monday and Wednesday. That is less commuting...so less gas in the car. Mondays I will be there from 9-6 which is not bad at all, Wednesdays I am there from 9-9:30.... The only not so great thing is that I have a couple gaps between classes but I hope to use that time to get some of whatever homework I have finished. We'll see. I know better than to actually think things will pan out the way I plan them. So other than that and going to eat some Mexican food with Danny I did a whole big ....nothing. One of those days. We did ride over to the cemetery...of course. When you pull up Jed has this bright green patch in a big oval! The grass seed has grown a little bit the the crab grass was so happy for all the watering we did it really grew and turned green. At least it's green.
Tomorrow maybe some swimming.
Oh, one more sign that school is what I am supposed to be doing. I spent yesterday with the Rose family and when I got home I received a letter from HACC with my email password ....they pick it, not me...ROSE is my password. Ok, you can think I'm nuts but I know it's another sign.
Jed, your physical absence from my life is so big....I am missing you baby love. It really feels like half of me is missing. We are doing our regular "red neck Saturday night", Cops, Cops and America's Most Wanted. Come hang out with us.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, Alyssa spending night with me & we're looking at pictures of Jed tonight - positively precious. Your depth of humanity to relate such raw vulnerability grips me with compassion and gives insight in the straightforward, honest woman that you are. You are truly amazing example of the heart of a Mother's love.
Love, Friend, Susan Jung

Becky said...

Glad to hear we're not the only ones who still do the same thing on Saturday nights that I did in college....