Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This was last year right about this time. He had an MRI for his eyes and then we had 4 hours until his actual eye appointment. We saw a movie and ate at The Hershey Pantry. They have sticky buns as big as my head.

This was also last summer around this time. Livi-Mac and Jed at Red Lion Days. It was sooooo hot!
Nothing exciting happening with me. Same old stuff. I did actually have a tomato red enough to pick....our 1st one. I told you before that everything I am growing is feeling my apathy and growing at a snails pace. I have no problem with that. I am happy with apathy. Well, happy is a dumb word. Anyway...
Mom and I went to Grace's today. Tiersa and The Mac came down too. Savannah stopped by after her shopping trip to Best Buy. Nana and Pappaw bought her the camera she has been wanting. One with lenses and such...way too many buttons for me. It's pretty cool.
Tomorrow we are going to see Ma B. It is always a guessing game as to whether she will know who we are. It sucks.
Please send love and prayers to Iysis and her family. Pray for peace and pray for no pain. She has put up a valiant fight. Now it is time to rest. Her little body has had enough. Debbie and Bob, my heart is with you.
Jed, please keep an eye on Iysis and her parents.
I wish you were here with me. I miss you. I say it everyday....and everyday it grows. The missing gets bigger and bigger.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: