Sunday, August 15, 2010

The best thing I have seen in months:
Lucas

My favorite chunka love.....he does not care that I sew crooked....I knew he would be accepting!! So happy he likes it.

We said good bye to Iysis today. For about the one millionth time since I first met them I thank god for Trish and Pete. Danny had to go to Altoona today and Savannah was on call to go to Hershey Med for Jaz so I went alone. Trish and Pete were there and I stayed with them.....I cannot count how many times I have leaned on them. I got to see Barbie, she lost her daughter Katie in 2007. She is the sweetest woman. I have been thinking of her a lot lately. Jed LOVED to tell everyone that he knew an Amish woman named Barbie....he thought that was just so very funny! Leave it to Jed to see the irony in that! I saw some nurses. Lauren.....Jed was always worried about her cat! Iysis looked beautiful. Pink flowers, lots of white satin. and pink embroidery with an angel and the the words Going Home. Trish and Pete did not stay for the service and told me I did not have to either! I never thought of that but they are right. I saw Debbie, she knew I came and I said goodbye to Iysis. This was exhausting enough, I know they would understand us not staying.
I have had a headache for a week. At first I thought it was a problem with my tooth, then I thought I had an ear infection now it hurts on both sides and I think I have figured it out. I have been clenching my jaw so hard for so many days that it is making my head hurt. Need to work on that. Yes, that was me whining...oops
I talked to Dan's son, David's, mother...boy is that convoluted. Her name is Susan...let's just actually use her name! Anyway she called to see how we are doing. It was very nice and it was great to talk to her..
That's all for now.
1998 let me in
Oh Jeddie, missing you desperately. I am so in need of your voice and opinion and slightly twisted view of the world. Iysis' mom said that when she heard the thunder the other night she thought "wow, what a party our kids are having". I am sure you were in the middle of that! Come see me in my dreams.
Mommy loves you sweet potato
Love J & K

2 comments:

Savannah said...

i love that picture. look at the wrist wrinkles. :)

Anonymous said...

Pete and Chunka were actually wrestling over the blanket..the 15month old won!