Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jed enjoying HIS pool at Grace and Jim's.
jed214

Every time I am down there hanging out there are little butterflies that fly all around us. Yesterday I looked down and there was one just sitting on my ankle....right after I talked about having my Woodstock tattoo turned into a butterfly and putting Jed's name on my foot. The butterfly was sitting on my Woodstock tattoo... :)
I went to a big flea market today, took Grace with me. It's a nice place but not all the vendors opened up there stands. We then checked out some antique co-ops in the same little town. I feel pretty good when I'm at flea markets...weird. I think they are just such a HUGE distraction..that's good. I would go back tomorrow...maybe I will there is another place near there that only opens on Sunday! I got a few white old table cloths. They are soft and make great backs for a quilt. I also got these big balls of fabric strips....not sure what to do with them but I'll figure something out.
That's all for now. Not too exciting but that's ok with me.
Goodnight Jeddie Spaghetti. I know you were with us today. I saw a lot of the little signs. I'm sure I missed more than I caught but I caught some. :)
009
I felt like Savannah when I whipped out my camera for this beauty. Missing you lovey.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

You can knit something funky with the balls of fabric.