Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a face....

023

Missing my Jed. I can't tell you how much I am missing him. Every second. It is constant. It still does not seem real. I mean, how can this be true? Jed was SO big, he filled up so much space with his "Jedness"....how can he be gone? I hate this.... ok, enough

On a much better note, Savannah's friend Jaz has been getting 4 hour passes to go to the apartment. It is an apartment that transplant kids transition to before they can actually come home. Today she had a pass and invited Savannah up to have dinner with them. It is such a relief to hear she is doing better. Keep it up girl.

Our Thomas friend from Texas has started high school!! How awesome is that?

045

Jed Chillin' at the Acacia house 2008. I just always had this picture in my head of Jed at 18, tall, blonde, strong and healthy....hanging out with his Acacia brothers.....and me at home worrying about what kind of trouble he could get in. ~~~big sigh~~~ Well I know he is healthy now and I'm sure he is at the Acacia house fairly often. Just not how I had envisioned.

I saw Gram B today. She looks good and she knew me right away...and mom too. She is pretty funny. According to her, her best friend was by to have a visit....the woman died 10 yrs ago. :) I think she really did visit...but that's just me.
My visit to George Anderson is getting closer....I am excited. Trying not to be but I am.
Goodnight Jeddie. Missing you ...oh so very much. Penn State football starts soon. I will yell for you....but it will not be near as great as when you do it. The house is quiet and will seem even more so when the games are on. Nothing is the same, nothing is right. We are just trying to do the best we can while living with the absence of you.
Mommy loves you....forever
Love J & K

No comments: