Monday, August 9, 2010

Who is that man?? 2002


2002
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

The funniest kid EVER!
I am not quite sure what is going on but my internet connection keeps going on and off....that does not usually happen. Weird.
I went with Savannah to talk to Athena about the luncheon. I think it is going to be great. I hope to see as many of you as possible. That's all for now. Going to the pool tomorrow.
Goodnight Jeddie. I guess you are well aware that without a miracle Iysis will be with you soon. I know her mom is already up there so Iysis will be fine but her Grandparents, that have raised her, will not be. Oh Jeddie it is so horrible. Being left here is miserable. It just seems so unfair. I know we are here to learn lessons and teach lessons but really...enough is enough. These poor people have lost so much. Baby Jed, I am trying, really trying but this is yucky and hard and I do not like it. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am. Ok, so I am losing my mind. Better stop now. Oh, I did buy my "school supplies" today and I packed our backpack with them :).
Mommy loves you ...always
Love J & K

No comments: