Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Kiddies Easter 1998...Savannah 6yrs old....Jedediah 6 mos old.

Jed145

I had to turn off Dr. Oz today....not just because he is weird. He was talking about fungal infections. Every time he said "fungal" I felt like I was being stabbed. Yes, I know, so melodramatic but the physical reaction I had to that word was horrible. Even now, just writing it makes me nauseous. Weird. It was not something I expected or even thought about.

So that was about the sum total of my day.
Good night Lovey. I am sad.... missing you so. All the pictures just hurt too much tonight. I don't understand how this became my life. I do not like it and the only way I will ever like it is if I wake up from this nightmare and you are asleep in my bed.
Mommy loves you Jeddie Spaghetti
Love J & K

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Dr. Oz is to melodramatic and ridiculous about everything.